Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
i'm determined to get my hair
CHOPPED OFF before CNY.

I'm gonna be ME again.
despite holding back so many times.
oh yes, im going back to my old ways.
some bad ones and some good ones.

BAHHHH. toes please hurry heal!
i wanna wear HIGH HEELS AGAIN.
how can anyone live without heels.
and soon i'll be TALLL. YIPPEEE.

i wanna be a SKINNY BITCH. (inside joke)
with UBER HIGH HEELS
BIGG HOOPY EARRINGS
ULTRA MINI SKIRT
SKIMPY TOPS
and go PARTAYEEEEEEE.


/ BEWARE.
cause this party animal is out tonight.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.